$10,000 to give away - Win Free Lunch for a Year!
Flexischools recently launched the new PayPal payment feature allowing parents to process top-ups to their Flexischools account from any of their stored bank accounts or credit cards. This means that you can now top-up from your savings account, AMEX or overseas account and immediately see that top-up in your Flexischools account and begin ordering straight away!
To celebrate, we're offering parents 20 chances to win a $500 Flexischools credit simply by using the new PayPal feature. From Monday 21 July, login to your Flexischools account, process a top-up or pay for a school service using PayPal and you will be immediately entered into the draw to win. Each Flexischools account will be entered into the draw once. We will begin to draw winners each business day commencing on Monday 28 July, 2014.
Terms and conditions apply - click here for more information. Processing a top-up or payment using PayPal incurs a 35c Top-Up Fee and will be added to the top-up or payment amount when processed. This promotion is for Australian residents over the age of 18 only. You can learn more about PayPal here...
Help a parent from your school win free lunch for a year!
Click the links below to view and download a range of artwork options to include on your website or in your school newsletter to inform your parents about this great opportunity.
To download, simply click the link then right click on the image and choose Save Image As.
Large Artwork for Website Page, Emailer or Newsletter
Medium Artwork for Website Banner Ad, Emailer or Newsletter
Small Artwork for Website Banner Ad, Emailer or Newsletter
1. The promoter is: The Scotney Group Pty Ltd trading as Flexischools (ABN: 27 114 508 771) whose registered office is at Suite B, Level 3A, 43-45 East Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095.
2. Employees of The Scotney Group, their associated entities, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.flexischools.com.au or www.facebook.com/FlexiSchools.
5. Total prize pool consists of twenty (20) prizes of $500.00 Flexischools credit. Total value of the prize pool is $10,000.00.
6. Entry is open to Flexischools account holders, residing within Australia and over 18 years of age.
7. One entry to the promotion will be given to each Flexischools account holder who uses the PayPal payment function to complete a purchase or top-up their Flexischools account between the promotion start date of 21 July 2014 and the closing time on each draw day.
8. Only one entry per Flexischools account will be entered into the draw.
9. Prize draws will commence at 12.00pm AEST on Monday 28 July 2014 and continue each business day until the final prize draw at 12.00pm AEST Friday 22 August 2014.
10. Prize draws, and any redraws required, will be conducted at The Scotney Group office located at Unit 16, Level 1, 11-13 Pearl Street, Kingscliff NSW 2487.
11. Entries for each prize draw will close at 9.00am AEST on the day of the draw. After this time no further entries will be permitted for the prize draw on the same day. Winning entrants will be removed from future prize draws.
12. Entries will be printed and entered into a barrel in preparation for the prize draw. One entrant will be drawn from the barrel by the promoter's representative at 12.00pm AEST on each draw day. The selected entry will be checked for validity. If the selected entry is found to be invalid, the entry will be removed from future draws and a new entrant will be selected from the barrel until a valid entry is drawn.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The winner with a verified valid entry will be notified by phone and email before 5.00pm AEST on the draw day.
15. If the winner of a prize cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within three (3) months, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Replacement winners will be drawn on Monday 24 November 2014 and contacted by phone and email. If the redraw winner/s do not claim the prize/s by 24 February 2015 then the prize/s will be forfeited.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. The promoter will deposit the prizes into the winner’s Flexischools accounts on Monday 25 August 2014 following successful contact with the winners.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition and/or accepting a prize as a result of entry into this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. Winner’s names will be listed on the Flexischools website in our news section and published on www.facebook.com/Flexischools.
24. PayPal is not responsible for any promotions offered by The Scotney Group Pty Ltd. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service you should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au.
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/14/0402
Authorised under ACT Permit TP 14/01967
Authorised under VIC Permit 14/4289
Authorised under SA Permit T14/950